FOR MANY the Christian faith is a mysterious thing, but it need not be. In fact, it is simple enough that a child can understand it. To “be a Christian” is to have a relationship with God through God’s unique Son, Jesus Christ. This relationship is not earned by our merits, good deeds, worship, proper […]
AS CHRISTIANS, we have an abundance of opportunities; but instead of pursuing our own rights, prosperity, and happiness, we have a higher calling. It’s summarized best in Luke 10:27: You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; […]
- Trump Says Sanders Sold His Soul To Hephzibah Clinton
- We Must Forgive The Clinton’s
- Christian Faith
- An Abundance of Opportunities
- The Concept of Sin is in Deep Crisis Today
- Parenting: A time for change and understanding
- Does God Really Exist?
- Let go of your problems and worries
- How to Identify the real truth about God
- Did Adam and Eve really exist?
- A Meaningful Life
- The truth about Miracles
- Remain alert to the fulfillment of Jesus’ prophecy
- When is Jesus coming back?
- When you are not romantically interested