THE CONCEPT of sin appears to be in deep crisis today. But why? What has changed? As a matter of fact, what is this idea of sin that people today find so objectionable? In answer to these questions, please consider the following quote from The Wall Street Journal: THE idea of Original Sin—that we are […]
IF YOU are the parent of a grown child, during the early years, you most likely changed a lot of dirty diapers, picked up a lot of messes and sacrificially stomached mashed peas in an attempt to set a good example. Seemingly overnight, job duties evolved from potty training and bandaging boo-boo’s, to helping with […]
ONE way to determine whether if God really exists is to apply this well-established principle: What is made requires a maker. The more complicated the thing made, the more capable the maker must be. For example, look around your home. Tables, chairs, desks, beds, pots, pans, plates, and other eating utensils all require a […]
YOU CAN LET GO. Regardless of the worries that keep you awake at night, the emotions that tie you up in knots, or the problems that seem completely insurmountable and unbearable, you can release them all to the Father—and you must. This may seem impossible for you, “but with God all things are possible” (Matt. […]
- Trump Says Sanders Sold His Soul To Hephzibah Clinton
- We Must Forgive The Clinton’s
- Christian Faith
- An Abundance of Opportunities
- The Concept of Sin is in Deep Crisis Today
- Parenting: A time for change and understanding
- Does God Really Exist?
- Let go of your problems and worries
- How to Identify the real truth about God
- Did Adam and Eve really exist?
- A Meaningful Life
- The truth about Miracles
- Remain alert to the fulfillment of Jesus’ prophecy
- When is Jesus coming back?
- When you are not romantically interested