AS CHRISTIANS, we have an abundance of opportunities; but instead of pursuing our own rights, prosperity, and happiness, we have a higher calling. It’s summarized best in Luke 10:27: You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; […]
WHAT DO you do as a Christian when you are approached with unwanted romantic interests? Recently I received a letter from a Christian woman asking advice on dating and marriage. The letter included the following: This summer an attractive man at my church fell in love with me. I have never really liked him and […]
“BE FRUITFUL and become many and fill the earth.” (Genesis 1:28) With those words to Adam and Eve, God instituted the family arrangement. (Ephesians 3:14, 15) Looking ahead, that first couple could envision an earth filled with their progeny—an extended family of perfect individuals living joyfully on earth and worshiping God. But Adam and Eve fell […]
“I WOULD rather spend time with my wife than with anyone else,” said a Pastor in Canada. “Any happiness in life is multiplied and any pain is halved when I share it with her.” A husband in Australia wrote: In our 11 years together, not one day has passed when I have not spoken with my […]
“The time left is reduced.”—1 COR. 7:29. GOD’S Word foretold that “the time of the end” would be marked by wars, earthquakes, famines, and pestilences. (Dan. 8:17; Luke 21:10, 11) The Bible also warned that this decisive period in human history would be a period of great social changes. Marriage and parenting would be among the things “hard […]
- Trump Says Sanders Sold His Soul To Hephzibah Clinton
- We Must Forgive The Clinton’s
- Christian Faith
- An Abundance of Opportunities
- The Concept of Sin is in Deep Crisis Today
- Parenting: A time for change and understanding
- Does God Really Exist?
- Let go of your problems and worries
- How to Identify the real truth about God
- Did Adam and Eve really exist?
- A Meaningful Life
- The truth about Miracles
- Remain alert to the fulfillment of Jesus’ prophecy
- When is Jesus coming back?
- When you are not romantically interested