FOR MANY the Christian faith is a mysterious thing, but it need not be. In fact, it is simple enough that a child can understand it. To “be a Christian” is to have a relationship with God through God’s unique Son, Jesus Christ. This relationship is not earned by our merits, good deeds, worship, proper […]
IF YOU are the parent of a grown child, during the early years, you most likely changed a lot of dirty diapers, picked up a lot of messes and sacrificially stomached mashed peas in an attempt to set a good example. Seemingly overnight, job duties evolved from potty training and bandaging boo-boo’s, to helping with […]
JESUS is leaving the temple in Jerusalem for the last time when one of his disciples exclaims: Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings! The temple is the pride and glory of the Jewish nation. However, Jesus replies: Do you see all these great buildings? Not one stone here will be left on […]
“This God is our God to time indefinite, even forever. He himself will guide us until we die.”—PS. 48:14. When we consider things that are valueless or harmful, it is easy to deceive ourselves. (Prov. 12:11) If we really want to do something that is not appropriate for a Christian, our heart will often […]
- Trump Says Sanders Sold His Soul To Hephzibah Clinton
- We Must Forgive The Clinton’s
- Christian Faith
- An Abundance of Opportunities
- The Concept of Sin is in Deep Crisis Today
- Parenting: A time for change and understanding
- Does God Really Exist?
- Let go of your problems and worries
- How to Identify the real truth about God
- Did Adam and Eve really exist?
- A Meaningful Life
- The truth about Miracles
- Remain alert to the fulfillment of Jesus’ prophecy
- When is Jesus coming back?
- When you are not romantically interested