FOR MANY the Christian faith is a mysterious thing, but it need not be. In fact, it is simple enough that a child can understand it. To “be a Christian” is to have a relationship with God through God’s unique Son, Jesus Christ. This relationship is not earned by our merits, good deeds, worship, proper […]
JESUS is leaving the temple in Jerusalem for the last time when one of his disciples exclaims: Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings! The temple is the pride and glory of the Jewish nation. However, Jesus replies: Do you see all these great buildings? Not one stone here will be left on […]
“FAITH is a negation of reason,” writes British philosopher A. C. Grayling. His words sum up the feelings of countless writers, clergy and philosophers who over the centuries have claimed that faith and reason are incompatible. Some religious beliefs do fly in the face of all reason. But consider this: Many strongly held scientific beliefs have proved […]
- Trump Says Sanders Sold His Soul To Hephzibah Clinton
- We Must Forgive The Clinton’s
- Christian Faith
- An Abundance of Opportunities
- The Concept of Sin is in Deep Crisis Today
- Parenting: A time for change and understanding
- Does God Really Exist?
- Let go of your problems and worries
- How to Identify the real truth about God
- Did Adam and Eve really exist?
- A Meaningful Life
- The truth about Miracles
- Remain alert to the fulfillment of Jesus’ prophecy
- When is Jesus coming back?
- When you are not romantically interested