IF YOU are the parent of a grown child, during the early years, you most likely changed a lot of dirty diapers, picked up a lot of messes and sacrificially stomached mashed peas in an attempt to set a good example. Seemingly overnight, job duties evolved from potty training and bandaging boo-boo’s, to helping with […]
DO WE have to be extraordinary or outstanding in some way to be noticed by God? Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, is quoted as having said: The Lord prefers common-looking people. That is why he makes so many of them. Many feel that they are ordinary people who have […]
- Trump Says Sanders Sold His Soul To Hephzibah Clinton
- We Must Forgive The Clinton’s
- Christian Faith
- An Abundance of Opportunities
- The Concept of Sin is in Deep Crisis Today
- Parenting: A time for change and understanding
- Does God Really Exist?
- Let go of your problems and worries
- How to Identify the real truth about God
- Did Adam and Eve really exist?
- A Meaningful Life
- The truth about Miracles
- Remain alert to the fulfillment of Jesus’ prophecy
- When is Jesus coming back?
- When you are not romantically interested