WHAT DO you do as a Christian when you are approached with unwanted romantic interests? Recently I received a letter from a Christian woman asking advice on dating and marriage. The letter included the following: This summer an attractive man at my church fell in love with me. I have never really liked him and […]
“I WOULD rather spend time with my wife than with anyone else,” said a Pastor in Canada. “Any happiness in life is multiplied and any pain is halved when I share it with her.” A husband in Australia wrote: In our 11 years together, not one day has passed when I have not spoken with my […]
“The time left is reduced.”—1 COR. 7:29. GOD’S Word foretold that “the time of the end” would be marked by wars, earthquakes, famines, and pestilences. (Dan. 8:17; Luke 21:10, 11) The Bible also warned that this decisive period in human history would be a period of great social changes. Marriage and parenting would be among the things “hard […]
After college graduation, I married my sweetheart, Sandy. We were in love. We shared our emotions with each other. Life was wonderful. Twelve years after the wedding, life was not quite as wonderful. With four kids, the Clarke home was loud and busy — hectic, even. Our lives were a whirlwind of kids’ activities, school, […]
Directing to sister site Island Pastor If you are not redirected automatically, follow the link to our sister site Island Pastor
- Trump Says Sanders Sold His Soul To Hephzibah Clinton
- We Must Forgive The Clinton’s
- Christian Faith
- An Abundance of Opportunities
- The Concept of Sin is in Deep Crisis Today
- Parenting: A time for change and understanding
- Does God Really Exist?
- Let go of your problems and worries
- How to Identify the real truth about God
- Did Adam and Eve really exist?
- A Meaningful Life
- The truth about Miracles
- Remain alert to the fulfillment of Jesus’ prophecy
- When is Jesus coming back?
- When you are not romantically interested